Menu world war toons Panzer 3

Seeing as how I’ve been distracted with hockey playoffs this week I figured I’d give something different a try for my 3rd model attempt. Tried to focus on just powering through it and spending a more reasonable amount of time on the model. All in this little guy probably only took about 10 hours. Tried my first attempt at a camouflage pattern and an acrylic wash to darken it up. Anyways thanks for stopping by!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

really enjoyed painting the exhaust. Nice to paint something to add some much needed contrast on a very grey model

spacer.png

spacer.png

Overall it was a fun little build and went together incredibly easily. Tried to keep with the toon style and was tempted to do some edge highlighting with a black paint for a cell shading look but decided I’d just move on

• Like 10

I like that. It kinda made me think of those Warhammer things (that I really don't understand, lol). Like the way you broke up the overall grey paintwork.

Regards

Pete

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bertie Psmith said:

Fun is the word. I actually laughed out loud at the combination of a very smart 'regular' paint job and the toon tank. Excellent work. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Pete Robin said:

I like that. It kinda made me think of those Warhammer things (that I really don't understand, lol). Like the way you broke up the overall grey paintwork.

Regards

Pete

1 hour ago, Nenad Ilijic said:

This is sooo fun! Great job.

Nenad

Thanks for the kind words, it really was a fun build. Think I’ll be picking up the panther in the near future