some mini AFVs are escaped from its box ...

14 hours ago, sardaukar said:

...hull to mount all...

for these colorful Ratte turrets + missiles, maybe i could buy P.500 Gungnir, a complete what-if AFV (P.300 Traegerkreuzer is a less attractive choice) to display all in one.

size is reduced to half (still 30cm length), has flat surface on top of chassis to place turrets (i checked the manual in 1999.jp😗), overall details are better than blank P.1000. Also it included another Flak40 armor turret + kugelblitz. Those two-leg mechs not my cup of tea, but i already have two sci-fi walking tanks (from blackdog) to replace them. And it use piece-by-piece track system + functional wheels.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10551305

Edited by Yg Models

3 hours ago, Yg Models said:

for these colorful Ratte turrets + missiles, maybe i could buy P.500 Gungnir, a complete what-if AFV (P.300 Traegerkreuzer is a less attractive choice) to display all in one.

size is reduced to half (still 30cm length), has flat surface on top of chassis to place turrets (i checked the manual in 1999.jp😗), overall details are better than blank P.1000. Also it included another Flak40 armor turret + kugelblitz. Those two-leg walking tanks are ugly, but i already have two sci-fi walking tanks (from blackdog) to replace them. And it use piece-by-piece track system + functional wheels.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10551305

I've had my eye on the gungnir, I like those 4 soldier mechs it deploys.

• Haha 1

last shot of E-chassis cum Ratte Weapons. There has >80 AFV / mecha waiting to share before this series/project. Therefore you won't see them until mid of 2025😵‍💫

53339794434_1544c1740f_z.jpg

I already packed them in box. 😂

53338579822_a9cacc3287_z.jpg

Could B-man see it outside Gotham City 🙄

53339771264_2607ab6d72_w.jpg

btw, after crazy (fast) E-chassis + Ratte, I shall shift to enjoy Japanese sci-fi kits (from Five Star Stories, Macross, Votoms to EVA) & miniatures in winter, or even in spring. So won't update this thread periodically. 😗

Edited by Yg Models
  • Like 3

i get interested in 1/35 military figures, plan to buy related AFV to match them, i.e. Tiger I & Pz III. Which brand will you choose? 

low price, fit molding, like Tamiya;

mid price, full of details, like Takom;

full interior, but doubled the price, like RYE Field Model?

Also, Tiger I has early, mid, late prod. What are their major different? (they just look same for me😵‍💫).

And Pz.III has many variants, from A to N. Which one is more famous? 

btw, i keep painting AFV, pair of walking tank for (future) P.500 😗

53355321079_08c127e3c7_z.jpg

• Like 2

i always not sure the tone/color of merkava.😵‍💫

its color shall be grey, but usually covered with sand/dust, and shows different grey/sand in different angle & sun direction ...🤔

what do you feel of current tone?

53381814139_eedbe6d87b_z.jpg

my last merkava is in grey and bullzover in sand.

52030658331_cc1fb4a572_z.jpg

52537289844_c57eb552f3_z.jpg

Edited by Yg Models
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Yg Models said:

same as Mk.IV, both are hobbyboss 😉

i want Mk.I, Mk.II, but not see in 1/72 😭

Italeri do the mk1 there is no real mk2 available, the old Esci mk2 needs some serious surgery to get it to be one, there are 3D printed of a mk1B and Mk2B from SSmodels, the Trumpeter mk3 is better than the Revell mk3 but the Revell kit is the only one with an attempt at the ball and chain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

another lie cover image from trumpeter. 🤬

this kind level of details is available if published by Takom, Vespid, Zvezda, etc. But Trumpeter just use a 1/35 image on 1/72 cover art.😩

53399480624_0cda4b18b6_z.jpg

PS: those handrails besides window are replaced with copper wires by myself.

53399591970_045cbb7aed_z.jpg

Edited by Yg Models
  • Like 3