some mini AFVs are escaped from its box ...

21 hours ago, Yg Models said:

my column of S arrived. 😂

so many duplicated AFV could change barrel 😈

my wishing list only remain hobbyboss, modelcollect, and trumeper. then, i could just wait new product😗

52494692968_51fb9d0579_z.jpg

When did the BMP 2 get released? I totally missed that one, I now have to go on the hunt.

1 hour ago, Old pro said:

When did the BMP 2 get released? 

just this week. 😬

if we live in same town / country, i could give one of them to you (since one box has two same AFV).

Edited by Yg Models

16 hours ago, sardaukar said:

Its not like I've built all previous purchases

that is mission impossible unless you strictly follow "buy one build one".😂

also, i need to thank you again, i would try / find S-model all because yours british crusader😁

Edited by Yg Models

7 hours ago, Yg Models said:

also, i need to thank you again, i would try / find S-model all because yours british crusader😁

Yay, glad I influenced someone, s-model kits often aren't taken seriously for being 'quick build', but they are way better than the like of armourfast or even PSC kits, (which have their place for wargaming) . I just wish s-model kits were more easily available in the UK.

I put in an order with hobby easy lastnight, will need to find shelf space for it...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Old pro said:

Hobbyboss scud?

Old pro, you really a big fans of AFV, could know it from one image :worthy:

yes, it is 9P117 SS-1C Scud-B (R17 Elbrus) by Hobbyboss, i like its separated cockpit 🥰

how about w/o image, you think my next box of mobile launch platform will be which one 🤭

52522307673_7bb12b8e7d_z.jpg

• Like 2

I started on 'only building tanks' but before you know it there are all kinds of military vehicles in the stash. SS-23 Spider next maybe? Looking at the hobby boss line up, I quite fancy building a Bereg, costal defence gun.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yg Models said:

Old pro, you really a big fans of AFV, could know it from one image :worthy:

yes, it is 9P117 SS-1C Scud-B (R17 Elbrus) by Hobbyboss, i like its separated cockpit 🥰

how about w/o image, you think my next box of mobile launch platform will be which one 🤭

52522307673_7bb12b8e7d_z.jpg

Goes back to the old days of being a recognition instructor, I am doing a scud as an Afghan vehicle

spacer.pngmaybe you could do the Rubezh anti ship missile, as I know you already have the spider😁

spacer.pnghappy modelling 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sardaukar said:

I started on 'only building tanks' but before you know it there are all kinds of military vehicles in the stash.

@sardaukar I know the feeling well. I started on WWII tanks but it's developing rapidly into all sorts of vehicles and weaponry! Where will it all end I ask myself? 😓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, sardaukar said:

I started on 'only building tanks' but before you know it there are all kinds of military vehicles in the stash. SS-23 Spider next maybe? Looking at the hobby boss line up, I quite fancy building a Bereg, costal defence gun.

Don’t get the Modelcollect one! It has some issues with accuracy plus the chassis is a nightmare to get together straight, I’ve built it and corrected most of it but even fully assembled the wheels and suspension are prone to breaking, after moving I only have 3 wheels on my wagon and it’s not rolling along 😂 the Hobbyboss chassis is far more stable and easier and just as detailed.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Yg Models said:

but hobbyboss doesn't have BM-30 Smerch(9K58)multiple rocket launcher (yet). 😂

I was actually talking about the Bereg😁although Modelcollect kits are hard to get hold of these days

8 hours ago, sardaukar said:

What a coincidence, Zvezda have just announced a BM-30 Smerch along with some Kamaz and Ural trucks in 1/72.

It will be a race between Hobbyboss and Zvezda as to which is released first, I would think the Hobbyboss one, but who knows, both companies have the chassis, as to which is best? Zvezda chassis is a multi part affair especially the frame but it goes together easily enough and is stable, the Hobbyboss chassis frame comes as one piece with everything attaching to it, I like both I suppose it will come down to price in the end with Hobbyboss being around £40 to the (at the moment) Zvezda being £23 but with the recent price hikes in Zvezda £35 for the Pantsyr who knows? (I’m talking about the SA 10 grumble kits at the moment)

• Like 1

On 27/11/2022 at 01:18, Yg Models said:

thx Old Pro,

4K51 looks interesting.

One problem with the kit, is that they allow for both front doors to be open but the rear doors are meant to be shut, when firing the front and rear doors are open hence why I have not attached mine yet, still working out how to do the rear door.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Old pro said:

I was actually talking about the Bereg

Bereg is in my wish list too 😄

i will go for hobbyboss ver since their molding is better.

but let me enjoy some mini Self-propelled artillery first, e.g. 2S19, 2S35, AS-90, M-109, ... 😋

Edited by Yg Models