Airbus A400M Revell 1/72

Again something new from me.

This time an Airbus A400M in 1/72 scale from Revell.

I got the kit 2020 as a gift for my 50th birthday.

This is the re-release from 2017. To enhance the somewhat simply presented model I got myself an engine from black dog and wheels from Armory. The model was painted with colors from MRP. The gray camouflage color is MRP105.

The decals were a bit difficult at times. The details inside are a bit basic and some are missing on the outside as well. But I left it like that.

I hope you still like the plane.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 69
  • Thanks 1

The detailed engine definitely adds something significant to the finished model. That's one you can be extremely proud of!

Large airplane kits tend to have issues with the lengthy seams found on them.  You did an outstanding job at eliminating them to perfection with this one.  Well done!!!!! :like:

Mike

To echo the other comments, I was looking at this and enjoying your nice build, then I saw the engine detail - wow, that really elevates it for me, beautifully painted all round, but again the details really make it stand out - nice!

That is magnificent!

I was tempted to buy the kit a few times, during visits to a local hobby shop.

The box was huge so I doubted being able to sneak it into the house!

No way I could have done it to perfection, the way you have, so I'm probably better off without it in my stash!

Absolutely beautiful!

👏👏👏

I can see extreme efforts went into building this model!

Everything is very convincing and detailed nicely.  It is definitely fun to watch, thanks for sharing this!

Wonderful rendition of this bird! The MRP colours are perfect I think! Looks very realistic! Nice to see something from LTG 62 where I served in the late 80´s. Meanwhile you can see it daily here over Celle. Easy to detect by the strange noise the plane makes. Btw, the engine is spot on! 

Thx for sharing 

Andy 

Edited by Andy Dyck