Moving a post to new section

Hi mods ...was wondering if it is possible to move(copy) a post from one section to another, doing a figure painting tutorial in my Tiger1 superthread and wondered if it was possible to move it to the figure section, but dont want to have to repost all the pics and all the descriptions...can this be done? 

Thanks in advance Steve

We don't allow copying, i.e. multiple posts of the same content, as basically it's a waste of bandwidth/storage, but we can strip out selected posts to create a new topic for you, which you can then link back to from its original location so your previous audience can go have a look.  If that sounds like it'll work, let me have details of what you'd like removing to its own thread and we'll do the necessary :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mike said:

We don't allow copying, i.e. multiple posts of the same content, as basically it's a waste of bandwidth/storage, but we can strip out selected posts to create a new topic for you, which you can then link back to from its original location so your previous audience can go have a look.  If that sounds like it'll work, let me have details of what you'd like removing to its own thread and we'll do the necessary :)

Hi Mike ........ thanks for the reply, completely understand that makes perfect sense. I might leave it were it is then as there are a load of replies to the posts and they would be left without context if i move it now..... thanks again. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1