I feel deserted GB chat

Dansk

On 11/1/2022 at 11:49 AM, Muchmirth said:

I’d like to join this one as well please. I’ve a few options for desert models, mostly armour but also a tomahawk. Hope it gets through the bunfight.

Paul.

great. welcome paul. don't forget to vote here..

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235115831-2023-bunfight-poll/

• Like 1

It seems we haven't been forcefully promoting the gb as much as the other contenders in the bunfight.

despite that its doing brilliantly in the upper ranks of the voting so far so thanks guys for your support.

however we can't rest on our laurels.

i had a 4 hour meeting with co-host @modelling minion craig this evening in his luxury jacuzzi and despite my best efforts to persuade him otherwise, he insisted on donating 20 pounds of his own money to each of you for every vote from now on for the 'i feel deserted' gb (I checked with @Enzo the Magnificent (who was also in the jacuzzi at the time) and it's completely within the rules).

so anyone who's not voted please go ahead! 👍😉

@modelling minion

@theplasticsurgeon

@Corsairfoxfouruncle

@vppelt68

@Wez

@arfa1983

@Marklo

@Jabba

@desert falcon

@franky boy 

@Chrisj2003

@Adam Poultney

@Jb65rams

@Col.

@stevehnz

@Torbjorn

@trickyrich

@JOCKNEY

@sardaukar

@Hockeyboy76

@JosephLalor

@Beazer

@jackroadkill

@CliffB

@Rafwaffe

@DaveJL

@Roland Pulfrew

@Luke1199

@Chrisj2003

@Mottlemaster

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dansk said:

It seems we haven't been forcefully promoting the gb as much as the other contenders in the bunfight.

despite that its doing brilliantly in the upper ranks of the voting so far so thanks guys for your support.

i had a 4 hour meeting with co-host @modelling minion craig this evening and despite my best efforts to persuade him otherwise, he insisted on donating 20 pounds of his own money to each of you for every vote from now on for the 'i feel deserted' gb (I checked with @Enzo the Magnificent and it's completely within the rules).

@modelling minion

@theplasticsurgeon

@Corsairfoxfouruncle

@vppelt68

@Wez

@arfa1983

@Marklo

@Jabba

@desert falcon

@franky boy 

@Chrisj2003

@Adam Poultney

@Jb65rams

@Col.

@stevehnz

@Torbjorn

@trickyrich

@JOCKNEY

@sardaukar

@Hockeyboy76

@JosephLalor

@Beazer

@jackroadkill

@CliffB

@Rafwaffe

@DaveJL

@Roland Pulfrew

@Luke1199

@Chrisj2003

@Mottlemaster

Damn! I’ve already voted for us🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Roland Pulfrew said:

Damn! I’ve already voted for us🤦🏻‍♂️

craig said he'll still pay 👍

1 minute ago, franky boy said:

I’ve already voted for this one. Where do I get my back dated £20?

James

don't worry, as an early voter craig said you can get 30 pounds if i remember rightly (my memory is a bit fuzzy though)

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

It is one of the six I voted for, is Craig a Nigerian prince since he seems to have so much $£€

No.

Craig's just very...

a. KEEN: he wants this gb to go through and 

b. NAIVE: he gave me his credit card details.

• Haha 8

26 minutes ago, Dansk said:

i had a 4 hour meeting with co-host @modelling minion craig this evening and despite my best efforts to persuade him otherwise, he insisted on donating 20 pounds of his own money to each of you for every vote from now on for the 'i feel deserted' gb

Lowballing are we, remind you I got 50 yesterday 😉 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

The £20 will be in the mail just as soon as they come back from the printers, apparently they're having some difficulties with getting the toilet paper they are printed on to survive the process.

🇺🇦

and i'd just like to remind you all that theres nothing dodgy going on (in what from an uneducated outsiders point of view might look like blatant bribery or forgery.)

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Dansk said:

and i'd just like to remind you all that theres nothing dodgy going on (in what from an uneducated outsiders point of view might look like bribery or forgery.)

Quite right, the whole process is being overseen by the most highly trained Russian vote counters, and you can count on them to be 150% correct 200% of the time.

🇺🇦

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, modelling minion said:

Quite right, the whole process is being overseen by the most highly trained Russian vote counters, and you can count on them to be 150% correct 200% of the time.

🇺🇦

😂🤣😂

oh i'm gonna miss the bunfight when it's over craig 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

So am I my wallet likes the extra cash. 😉

Your wallet dodged a massive bullet Dennis, with our stgb going straight through without any need of bribery voter enticement.

I still don't quite understand how? but enzo briefly also mumbled something about russian vote counting on that score too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Dansk changed the title to I feel deserted GB. (Vote and get £20 from Craig - See page 8)
1 hour ago, Dansk said:

i had a 4 hour meeting with co-host @modelling minion craig this evening in his luxury jacuzzi and despite my best efforts to persuade him otherwise, he insisted on donating 20 pounds of his own money to each of you for every vote from now on for the 'i feel deserted' gb (I checked with @Enzo the Magnificent (who was also in the jacuzzi) and it's completely within the rules).

@modelling minion

@theplasticsurgeon

@Corsairfoxfouruncle

@vppelt68

@Wez

@arfa1983

@Marklo

@Jabba

@desert falcon

@franky boy 

@Chrisj2003

@Adam Poultney

@Jb65rams

@Col.

@stevehnz

@Torbjorn

@trickyrich

@JOCKNEY

@sardaukar

@Hockeyboy76

@JosephLalor

@Beazer

@jackroadkill

@CliffB

@Rafwaffe

@DaveJL

@Roland Pulfrew

@Luke1199

@Chrisj2003

@Mottlemaster

Paul, I’m on that list twice does that mean I get £40. 🤑

Chris

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Chrisj2003 said:

Paul, I’m on that list twice does that mean I get £40. 🤑

Chris

are you? oops 🙄

craig and i are still here in his luxury jacuzzi and we discussed it and i can confirm craig will pay you £40 if you promise to make 2 build threads if the gb goes through. 👍

• Haha 3

We've got a lot but we can get more votes chaps.

At Chateaux Minion this evening in the jacuzzi we came up with a new plan: Craig insisted on upping the bribe enticement to 30 pounds per vote of his own cash.

and in a less comical tone: here's a desert camo inspiration...  I'm personally considering a 1/32 italeri tonka for the gb if it goes through 🤔

spacer.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rafwaffe said:

My votes in. Will that £30 be coming soon.?With the exchange rate might even be able to afford the prices in some of the hobby/toy shops here in Oz!😂

I've just transferred directly from craig's pension fund right now with a little bonus as a thank you.

Let me know if the funds haven't arrived and I'll immmediately transfer again. 😉

• Haha 2

• Dansk changed the title to I feel deserted GB. (Vote and get £30 from Craig - See page 8)