Galactic Armory 1-12 SW Figures

Not been on here for what seems like ages.

I have been resin printing for a while and recently came across an outfit called Galactic Armory who produce a range of SW figures as stl file downloads so I purchased a few and printed them out and through a bit of paint at them.

fWctP1W.jpg

fV6obqT.jpg

0MGy6pa.jpg

0RD4x0G.jpg

v6mT20U.jpg

The files are 1-6 scale but I reduced them before slicing and printing.

Note: the Bob Ross figure in the first picture is a not from GA its a stop -motion puppet my daughter made! 😀

Highly recommended if you have access to a resin printer.

Cheers,

• Like 8

I wondered where you'd been Wozza.  Playing with dollies, eh? :wicked: They look good though, in all seriousness :yes: It's a shame they're not 1:12 to match the Bandai stuff, or could they be shrinkie-dinked?  I'm a bit of a stickler for keeping to certain scales, in case you didn't know. :nerd:

18 hours ago, Andy Moore said:

They look great Warren. Some nice figures on their website, might have to order a couple. I take it they don't come pre-supported?

Andy:cat:

Hi Andy, no they don't come pre-supported, I use Chitibox to support and slice them.  If you have a 3D printer you could borrow a file if any of the ones I have are of interest! 😄

18 hours ago, Mike said:

I wondered where you'd been Wozza.  Playing with dollies, eh? :wicked: They look good though, in all seriousness :yes: It's a shame they're not 1:12 to match the Bandai stuff, or could they be shrinkie-dinked?  I'm a bit of a stickler for keeping to certain scales, in case you didn't know. :nerd:

Hi Mikey, I tried to help by putting the scale in the title but I guess not everyone reads that bit! 😛  That is the advantage of stl files, you can rescale to whatever size you want.

Thanks both for the comments.

1 hour ago, Madmonk said:

Hi Mikey, I tried to help by putting the scale in the title but I guess not everyone reads that bit! 😛  That is the advantage of stl files, you can rescale to whatever size you want.

Shrink them baby! :frantic: A Battle Droid and Cad Bane in 1:12 please, and don't spare the horses ;)  I think I'm going to have to get a printer soon, but I need a bigger house first :hmmm: