Airfix 1/48 Hawker Hunter F4

I missed this great build first time around so glad it’s come around for a second helping. That’s just drop dead gorgeous and very inspirational to all owners of this lovely Hunter kit. 

Cheers and well modelled.. Dave 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Winded Penguin said:

Great build and photos.

Is it ok to ask what MrHobby colour you decided on for the underside surfaces?

I'm interested because I'm researching what brand of paint I'll use as a similar colour for my model.

Thankyou.

Thank you. I'm not 100% certain about the colour I used, but I think it was a mix of aluminium, H8, and light grey. Probably H315.

René

Another question regarding the colour, which I forgot to ask in my previous comments a while back. Which Mr Hobby colours did you use for the top side Green and Grey? They look so convincing!

Thanks

T.

Not sure how I missed this one, but she is one beautiful Huntress. Excellent work on the tonal variations in the camo. Superb!    👍

Cheers,

Bill

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Terry1954 said:

Another question regarding the colour, which I forgot to ask in my previous comments a while back. Which Mr Hobby colours did you use for the top side Green and Grey? They look so convincing!

Thanks

T.

From the top of my head: MrHobby H330 and H331.

René

• Thanks 1

On 6/30/2022 at 11:46 AM, Colin W said:

I really like the overall sheen that you have created.  Can you share what varnish you have used? 

Thank you.

If I remember correctly, I used Alclad Aquagloss, airbrushed from a larger distance.

René

• Like 1