Want a laugh ? - Dig out your Meng T-72B3 Russian Main Battle Tank !

Tiger331

Hi Folks,

Have you got the Monday morning blues and in need of a good laugh ?. Look no further than the Meng 1:35 T-72B3 if you have one in your stash !. I recently bought one of these beauties. I normally build aircraft and rarely bother to read the historical narrative that is included in the vast majority of kit instructions. Since I am not so familiar with Armour, I decided to read the notes that accompanied this kit. I want to avoid any risk of political 'fallout' on the forum so I am not at liberty to repeat what is contained in these notes but I suspect it will give one or two of you a laugh should you read them.   

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bozothenutter said:

2014 conflict they're talking about....😉

Understood........but I'm not sure it was that good even then 🤨

• Haha 1

With unprotected open 20-22rd ammunition compartments for the autoloader around the turret base with combusible cartridge cases, T64/72/80/84/90 have reset survivability back to WW2 standards.  Especially against top-attack munitions.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 5:57 AM, masterKamera said:

And werent those the tank type the Iraqi National Guard was using in that big tank battle

They certainly had T-72s.  Lion of Babylon I believe their version was called.  Too early for a BM3.

• 2 months later...