PM Models 1/72 Focke Wulf Ta-183 Huckebein

Still trying to figure out the best lighting to take pics; it's hard to see the change in camo paint, subtle, so I took one pic with a cardboard background and harsher light, to see it a little better. As I said in my member intro, I'm no pro, I'm just an amateur having fun.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 10

Nicely done. PM’s offerings are relatively simple and lacking in detail, but for many years were the only kits available for interesting aircraft like the TA-183. I’ve built a number of PM models in the past, adding detail to my hearts content.

That's a neat build from what I can see. Nicely done 👍

Regarding your pictures, may I suggest a few things? I want to stress that I'm not a pro too and still try to improve my pictures. At first, I might suggest taking pictures under natural light if that is possible. Failing that, you could use free programs like Irfan View to post-process your pictures. While being free, it has some useful features like automatic colour correction, improving brightness if your pic is too dark or correcting white balance which removes the yellow cast of artificial light. That would improve your pictures without much work, making it easier to appreciate your great work.

Whatever you do, have fun.

Cheers

Markus