Eduard Fw-190-A8 1/72

Greetings folks,

My latest project, an awesome Eduard Fw-190 1/72 the kit was just awesome but not so sure about my modelling skills tho. German aircraft especially ww2 is vey hard for me as German camo look very difficult plus don't have the exact paints so I eyeballed it. Apologies for any errors. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

Thank you for watching, cheers

• Like 25

Very well done! You have very high skills for sure.

Very well painted too.

The only thing maybe I don't like it's the pilot, but that's because I never put them in my models.

Best regards from Uruguay!

Ignacio

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ignacio said:

Very well done! You have very high skills for sure.

Very well painted too.

The only thing maybe I don't like it's the pilot, but that's because I never put them in my models.

Best regards from Uruguay!

Ignacio

Thank you my friend, really appreciate the kind words. Hehe even I don't like adding pilot to my models but I sometime shoot my models like they are flying and some folks here(quite annoying) will say is that a drone plane? So just to keep their mouth zipped I add pilot hehe.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Winenut said:

Nice job indeed

I like a good pilot from time to time......can add a little realism and drama

Cheers!

Thanks @Winenut, Zvezda does really good 72 scales figures, but will be hard to get those models with what is going around. If I get Zvezda's model I always use it, other well better to avoid it.

I have this kit yet to build, I think you have done an excellent job. And.... whose to say if any colour is correct, shades must have varied throughout production, where it came from and who mixed it/applied it. 😉

Davey.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DaveyGair said:

I have this kit yet to build, I think you have done an excellent job. And.... whose to say if any colour is correct, shades must have varied throughout production, where it came from and who mixed it/applied it. 😉

Davey.

Thanks Davey, you word are quite encouraging and yeah few modulations here and there must have happened. Cheers and Thank you

11 hours ago, Wulfman said:

Wonderful Wurger, excellent work !

Wulfman

Thanks Wulfman, cheers

Lets see about your skills..

Model assembled.............check

Painted..................................check

Decals applied....................check

More models than I have completed in the last 2 years.....................check

Modelling skills acquired, you may proceed to dazzle us with further builds! :worthy: