Hello from Downunder!

AusRam

Well after some technical hiccups, I'm here. Thanks for having me. Getting back into the hobby after decades away. Currently building up quite a stash, but also getting some gear together to help the process kick along. The hobby has just come so far now it seems than my last time with all the realism and new techniques people are using, Looking through the builds and it's quite amazing what you guys are doing. I'm looking forward to getting going!

My interests lean towards the strange and experimental aircraft, lots of X Planes, prototypes etc, Also a few planes I've always like where I've managed to see them in the flesh and want to recreated them in plastic.

Plus there will be plenty of Aussie planes I'm guessing. 😉

Thanks again !

• Like 2

Hello AusRam … :post1: from the city of Chicago in the States. Seeing that you're into X-planes and their ilk are you into group builds ? If so you might like to check this one out.

Its coming soon in the rotation and everyone is welcome to visit or join. 

Dennis

• Like 2

Welcome!

On 30/04/2022 at 12:05, AusRam said:

Getting back into the hobby after decades away. Currently building up quite a stash, but also getting some gear together to help the process kick along. The hobby has just come so far now it seems than my last time with all the realism and new techniques people are using, Looking through the builds and it's quite amazing what you guys are doing. I'm looking forward to getting going!

Yep this sounds remarkably familiar! I'm in very much the same situation, and the stash and toolkit is growing beyond all hope of control.

As another fan of the weird and wonderful, I'm looking forward to seeing some interesting builds!

Andy

• Like 1