Fujimi Type 99 SPG

Willy

Of course I use magnifires. 

Sorry for my phone, final pictures will be made by camera. Thank you mate!

Edited by Willy
  • Like 1

Good morning.

Made some work with front lights (prepared places for lights itself) and glued smallest screw heads I've ever made (0,2mm) under.

h-342.jpg

h-341.jpg 

Edited by Willy
  • Like 6

Absolutely agree with you. The Japanese government in 2014 abandoned its policy of de facto ban on the export of weapons and military technology, which had been in place for almost half a century. The Japanese are very smart people, they take all the best and take into service. I think this SPG is one of the best along with Paladin, Panzerhaubitze and K9 Thunder.

But for me the main thing is not to spoil the plastic from Fujimi with my own hands. 🤣

Edited by Willy
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am in awe of your work especially in this scale!!!

I do apologise for taking so long to come back and comment, I have looked in a few times but wasn't able to comment.

The detail work in all the handles, eyelets, well everything is just amazing. Doesn't look too long until she's in the paint shop.

Keep up the amazing work!

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 3:33 AM, trickyrich said:

I am in awe of your work especially in this scale!!!

I do apologise for taking so long to come back and comment, I have looked in a few times but wasn't able to comment.

The detail work in all the handles, eyelets, well everything is just amazing. Doesn't look too long until she's in the paint shop.

Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks for the kind words. The process was slightly delayed, but there are objective reasons for this. Yes, I think It's time to finish it.