HMS Minotaur (1947 design Z) Modernized

5 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday @S-boat 55, as soon as this is done I want to get back to HMS Glamorgan in the Falklands GB, which was put on hold. I find it very difficult to do two models simultaneously. My mind is not all that agile, switching between them.

Do you have a whiff in mind yourself? If so, do tell. 🙂

Thanks for your interest and comments. Regards, Jeff.

Hi Jeff, 

I'm keeping it close to my chest for now until I make a firm start,  it'll be a very long show burn thing running here and there so as to not get in the way of my other project at the moment,  fully expecting it to take a couple of years or more, 

Sam

• Like 1

6 hours ago, S-boat 55 said:

I'm keeping it close to my chest for now until I make a firm start,  it'll be a very long show burn thing running here and there so as to not get in the way of my other project at the moment,  fully expecting it to take a couple of years or more, 

Gidday Sam, you realize now that I'm going to have trouble getting to sleep at night, wondering "What's Sam got planned?" 😁

But seriously, I do understand about a new build pushing aside one already on the go. So, in your own good time. I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for.

Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1

Gidday All, I think I can call HMS Minotaur done. This depicts the ship in 1982.

MNTR370 1982 1

I've decided to post only one photo in the RFI section. Instead I've done a post in the What-if section further down the site page. The reason for this is because I've made the fictional story of the ship a companion piece to @Alan P's story of his HMS Bellerophon and hence I think it would be best to have both threads in the same location.

The story and more photos are here:

Thank you all for your interest, responses and encouragement during the build. Regards, Jeff.

• Like 5