Little H Builds a BF109, or as she calls it a plane with a windy thing. FINISHED

Hi Little H

Great to have you with us again.

I know it's hard work, but please keep an eye on your dad during this Group Build, he's not getting any younger and if he drops any pieces and bends down to get them he might not be able to get up again ! So please get them for him :like:

I really look forward to seeing your 109 come to life, good luck :thumbsup:

Cheers Pat

• Haha 4

I have found that when Dad bends over to pick up dropped pieces, a funny sound is emitted, 🤢

The vegetables were having a party and Carrot said to Potato “Should we invite the fungi?” Potato says “I don’t think there would be mushroom on the bus”

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

After much assembling of her support army, Little H is ready to start

FBA04690-D0A4-4F0B-B080-58F79D9D7A0A

I don't know why, but the rock band reminds me of KISS.  I can just imagine them playing Detroit, Rock City.

• Haha 2

This is BlitzBuilding Little H style

I turn my back and she’s made a base for her build and is using acrylic paint pens for colour on the 109

• Like 7

• Hockeyboy76 changed the title to Little H Builds a BF109, or as she calls it a plane with a windy thing. FINISHED

Little H, that is absolutely fantastic, I had to laugh out loud (oh no wait, LOL) when I saw the little dio you made. Genius!

Must be your mom's genes :whistle:

• Haha 1