Question about avatar photo roundel

I don't recall when it first appeared, but now there seems to be a Commonwealth roundel in the bottom left corner of everyone's avatar photo. If it's just part of the Britmodeller logo/branding, that's fine; but as a Yank, if it denotes anything about nationality, a star-and-bars would be more appropriate. A very small point; just wondering.

Pip

If you hover a mouse over it it says you are 'Very Obsessed Member (5/9)'.  Five ninths of what I'm not quite sure - but you are definitely over halfway to something 😕

Me - I'm only four ninths of the way to something.

Mark

59 minutes ago, Mark Harmsworth said:

If you hover a mouse over it it says you are 'Very Obsessed Member (5/9)'.  Five ninths of what I'm not quite sure - but you are definitely over halfway to something 😕

Me - I'm only four ninths of the way to something.

It used to be s series of roundels, and it is a measure of how many post you have,  around 10,000 you get to be a 'blabber mouth' ... mine says 7/9, the bigger the first number, the more the roundel is in colour.

@Mike fiddled his years ago so he had over 1,000,000 posts...  but it's his site so he can do that...  

13 hours ago, Seawinder said:

If it's just part of the Britmodeller logo/branding, that's fine

That's it exactly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Harmsworth said:

Five ninths of what I'm not quite sure - but you are definitely over halfway to something 😕

I think it's a free 1 hour session for addiction at the Priory, but I'm not sure.

• Haha 5

On 28/04/2022 at 11:56, Troy Smith said:

It used to be s series of roundels, and it is a measure of how many post you have,  around 10,000 you get to be a 'blabber mouth' ... mine says 7/9, the bigger the first number, the more the roundel is in colour.

@Mike fiddled his years ago so he had over 1,000,000 posts...  but it's his site so he can do that...  

That's it exactly. 

Yeah he only has about 100 real posts :D 

• Haha 5