SSL Certificate Warning - Problem connecting

Trying to connect on my iPad I get this message:

52032597043_d3e3b39e73_b.jpg

Looking at the Show Details it tells me that the security certificate had expired.

AW

• Like 1

I've been getting this message:

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

when I've tried to log in over the past hour or so. Also being told that my "connection isn't private", and that someone may be trying to steal my data. What's the word?

Britmodeller's SSL certificate has expired. Not really anything for us users to worry about, but it does mean that all traffic between users and the site, including usernames and passwords, isn't going to be encrypted, so a nasty hacker could steal them. Extremely unlikely though. Maybe change your password once a new SSL certificate has been installed if you worry about these things.

Right. So I can stop swearing at my laptop and Google security then.... Is anyone else getting strange useless unformatted screen views too? Do we have any idea when this might be fixed? The site is pretty much useless until it is if this is the only functionality we get.

I'm getting the cert problem from MAC, Windows laptop and phone. Circumventing it by setting less safe access doesn't work either. Just comes up every time.

Terry

13 minutes ago, Das Abteilung said:

Right. So I can stop swearing at my laptop and Google security then.... Is anyone else getting strange useless unformatted screen views too? Do we have any idea when this might be fixed? The site is pretty much useless until it is if this is the only functionality we get.

On my PC it's unusable with Chrome but fine with Edge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terry1954 said:

I'm getting the cert problem from MAC, Windows laptop and phone. Circumventing it by setting less safe access doesn't work either. Just comes up every time.

Terry

I'm finding that Firefox remembers that I have decided to live dangerously & opens without being prompted but chrome wants me to acknowledge every damned window, which is why I'm doing this on Firefox, I should use it all the time.

Steve.