H Builds Something Un-eggspected. Star Wars AT-RT(Modified) FINISHED

• Hockeyboy76 changed the title to H Builds Something Un-eggspected. Now with Added Pictures!!
12 hours ago, psdavidson said:

Looks striaghforward for a blitzbuild

You should get that done over easy :whistle:

/P

Well that’s the build cursed 😂

The plan is to start the music and modify the van AT-RT A-Team style. I’m off to raid the spares box!

• Haha 2

• Hockeyboy76 changed the title to H Builds Something Un-eggspected. Star Wars AT-RT(Modified) Now with Added Pictures!!

Ducks fed  

Lulu the very shouty parrot at the moment fed  

Little H fed

H full of coffee and Scooter blaring out of the Technics stack system

Only one thing left to do….

29D3A829-D520-4140-9D9E-1ABD470C1582

On closer inspection, there are some rather annoying ejector pin marks that will need sorting, and some of the spares from the spares box and PE to help with the modifications. 

• Like 5

While the AT-RT is drying under some grey primer in this barmy Welsh sunshine (well by that I mean it’s not raining) it’s time to start on the base

7D04130A-54C0-41E0-94BA-4D5BA4563D03

Some PVA glue diluted with water and some bits and bobs from the garden gives this

F8200A9C-7622-4D49-9A82-EFA1DF257913

And speaking of priming, it’s time for the mighty primer of Pink

FE8C4488-AC99-4BF6-B315-62B8D246B7DD

Time for some paint

• Like 6

• Hockeyboy76 changed the title to H Builds Something Un-eggspected. Star Wars AT-RT(Modified) FINISHED

All brush painted and weathered using a mix of Humbrol, Hataka and Ammo by Mig acrylics. And a little Primer of Pink. 
9FAA2A41-98EA-4720-96F0-7560D26BF2B0

Another BlitzBuild done and one I thought I wasn’t going to be joining due to Sundays being my first day of shift. 
A nice little kit and plenty of scope for modifications and endless paint choices. 
The Rebel rider is showing his support for Ukraine, by adding a flag to his ride. 

30F7F9BD-C444-47DD-BE64-9EB6B31BEB74 AF0CA858-9CED-4204-B4FF-F11238AB65C5

More pictures in the gallery 

• Like 7

Good lord ,finished, and a while ago too, good job H it looks a nice kit ,it's on my radar now .. mine have gone past 3½ minutes and are boiling over its like waiting for paint to dry, oh, it really is

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hewy said:

Good lord ,finished, and a while ago too, good job H it looks a nice kit ,it's on my radar now .. mine have gone past 3½ minutes and are boiling over its like waiting for paint to dry, oh, it really is

It always as going to be a quick build with me working tomorrow. They are good little kits, shame they can be a bit expensive for what you get. A lucky find on Evilbay this one. 

Pant drying, the curse of the Blitzbuilder dude b

4 minutes ago, nimrod54 said:Fantastic job H, looks brilliant. Well done buddy. :goodjob:

Thanks dude. Will be checking in tomorrow on your egg. 

• Like 1