Swedish WW2-era guns

After finishing seven Swedish WW2 tanks I started on some guns.

lvakan-flak_05.JPG

lvakan-flak_06.JPG
We got the Flak30 that became 20 mm lvakan m/39 in Sweden First To Fight made a kit and they were built straight out of the box. As it contained two guns I decided to leave one on the carriage.

pvkan-pak_02.JPG

pvkan-pak_03.JPG
Next was the Pak35/36. We got them in two batches. I used some kits from military UM technics for these. I wasn't to happy with all the etch in the kit as it made things complicated to build.
The first batch was the standard gun with rubber wheels. It became the 37 mm pvkan m/39-43 in Sweden.

The second batch had wooden wheels and was apparently intended for Turkey but ended up as a 37 mm pvkan m/40/43 instead.
For this build I combined a modified gun from the Pak41 with the Soviet 45 mm Anti-tank gun as it was a development of the Pak 35/36. 

I read that the AT-guns were delivered in grey on which the camo colours were added. The only pic that I've seen of the Swedish Flak30 is museum pieces that are green but I opted for the same paint as on my AT-guns.

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

bofors37_08.JPG

Added some 37 mm Bofors AT guns to my army.

bofors37_09.JPGAs there is two guns in the First to Fight box I decided to build one in transport mode.

The wheels were to small so I removed the tires and combined them with wheels from a Fujimi Pz.38

bofors37_11.JPG

• Like 2