y4m5M3S5byGKf-sPsDGPOwp0s3cbFUoAEj1I0lpn

These two army pals are to be a part of a diorama I'm building but I surprised myself by how well they turned out so I venture to put them up here for your inspection. 

I struggle with figures, especially small ones, and have come to consider them just as accessories to my vehicles. The result is that I only paint them four or five times a year at most. Just lately, with several vehicles reaching completion at once, I've painted six of them. It seems that Miniac on YouTube has the right idea when he says the way to paint better minis is to paint MORE minis. I thought my poor figure painting was due to my eye and hand problems but perhaps it was merely lack of practice. I have noticed that as I get older, I lose condition, skills, slimness, a lot faster than formerly, so I guess the thing to do is to follow that sage advice and paint a figure or two each week just for the fun of it.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, giemme said:

Keep following that advice, those two look just brilliant! :clap2: :clap2:

Ciao 

They only took an hour or so! The little one in particular (Bronco) has a marvellous face. The big guy is MiniArt I think. They remind me of Laurel and Hardy

• Like 1