1/72 - Beagle B.121 Pup 3D printed kit by VFR Models - released

Homebee

3 hours ago, Paul J said:

Have emailed VFR a couple times regarding the kits but he has not replied???? Has anyone else tried?

He answered my Emails reasonably quick - from his gmail.com address.

On 4/26/2022 at 4:19 PM, Paul J said:

Have emailed VFR a couple times regarding the kits but he has not replied???? Has anyone else tried?

He's a member here, so you can try this route: @Bangseat.

• Like 1

Hi @Paul J sorry for missing your emails. Pup is progressing well, but I have to get white decals printed and I'm also quite busy making Cessnas until June. Then I should be clear to start making Pup.

• Like 3

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Beagle B.121 Pup 3D printed kit by VFR Models - 3D renders+ schemes+test build - release July 2022

Me too for a 1/72 Auster series - the Autocrat  being the obvious choice - I do hope VFR read this thread - there are at least half a dozen of us working out how to modify the AZ MK III or V to do it and it ain't easy!

Meantimes the Pup is lovely!

TT

Edited by TEXANTOMCAT

5 hours ago, TEXANTOMCAT said:

I do hope VFR read this thread

He does:

On 5/4/2022 at 4:15 PM, Bangseat said:

Hi @Paul J sorry for missing your emails. Pup is progressing well, but I have to get white decals printed and I'm also quite busy making Cessnas until June. Then I should be clear to start making Pup.

• Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Beagle B.121 Pup 3D printed kit by VFR Models - released

Received my Pup yesterday. Very pleased. Except for one thing. One of the wings has a warp. I take it that the hot water treatment might work.... hopefully. As for the rest of the kit it is very finely produced with nice sharp trailing edges to wings and tail surfaces. A neat touch is the option of the smaller rudder fitted to the prototype G-AVDF . Decals look very good too. I'll get on with mine once the weather cools down as my shed gets a bit hot and sticky at the moment. It will be a good companion to the Airfix SA Bulldog.