MINIBASE 1/48 Su-33

A beautifully built, painted and photographed model.

If I had seen this post last week I would be building my one but decided to go for the GWH Su-27UB that was sitting beside it in the stash, oh well.

Duncan B

4 hours ago, Duncan B said:

A beautifully built, painted and photographed model.

If I had seen this post last week I would be building my one but decided to go for the GWH Su-27UB that was sitting beside it in the stash, oh well.

Duncan B

You can see my former post,there is a Su-27UB too :D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tiger331 said:

Notwithstanding the current situation, I'm a big fan of the big Sukhoi jets but the Su-33 had not really interested me that much; In fact I had already bought and sold on the Kinetic kit a while back. That said, your build has intrigued me and I always look forward to building a kit from a new manufacturer so I've now gone ahead and ordered one of these. Where did you source the pilot figure from ?. It really sets off the model.

Great job, by the way. Well Done Sir ! 

Minibase has a whole set of 3D print detail part for su-33(cat no. 2001),including the pilot.but mine is a different figure.I think this figure will for sale in a new set soon.

17 hours ago, Oscar said:

Fantastic job Joaquin. Hats off! Where did the pilot came from?

Standing ovation for you!

Minibase has a whole set of 3D print detail part for su-33(cat no. 2001),including the pilot.but mine is a different figure.I think this figure will for sale in a new set soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joaquin said:

I think I found the set; It would be great if the awesome pilot became available as a seperate item.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Deano353 said:

Wow! That's a fantastic looking SU-33. I know it's expensive but how's the fit with all those parts?

The kit was well designed and each part fits good,but a little bit too tricky,so it's still a challenge to assemle them perfectly.

• Like 1