MINIBASE 1/48 Su-33

Hi there,this is my latest finish.

Great kit from Minibase.Pilot is not included in the kit.Although in this special period,still hope you like it.

LRGPld.jpg

LR8zFO.jpg

LRGi6A.jpg

LR8Xex.jpg

LR80df.jpg

LR8weP.jpg

LR8Bo8.jpg

LR8rFS.jpg

LR8sJg.jpg

LR86zj.jpg

LR8gQs.jpg

LR8yWQ.jpg

LR8fe0.jpg

LR8hwV.jpg

LR8RLq.jpg

LR82yn.jpg

LR8UsI.jpg

LR84oT.jpg

LR8IFU.jpg

LR8oYF.jpg

LR8TW4.jpg

LR8LO1.jpg

LR8jw6.jpg

LR8vTK.jpg

• Like 53
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

Turned out great!!

Fantastic Su-33... 

How is the kit? Any comparison with the Kinetic one?

In general Su-33 seems rather outdatedby now, not much of an upgrade it got as far as I understand  maybe in line with Su-27SM... 

🇺🇦

Hi Joaquin. 

Great result with the Flanker. I’m about to start this kit, but for the life of me cannot find any colour call outs for the armament.

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

djbramble

Another great build of the Sukhoi family - fantastic work! Really sharp photography too! And no - here we just look at plastic, no matter where the aircraft comes from😇

All these nice Sukhoi`s in 1/48 makes me tempted to build one, even though RNoAF is my thing....

Keep`em coming!

15 hours ago, exdraken said:

Turned out great!!

Fantastic Su-33... 

How is the kit? Any comparison with the Kinetic one?

In general Su-33 seems rather outdatedby now, not much of an upgrade it got as far as I understand  maybe in line with Su-27SM... 

🇺🇦

It's better than kinetic one.It has accurate shape and much more tiny details,but also a little tricky,not easy to assemble.

There's more than 100 parts in three landing gears....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, djbramble said:

Hi Joaquin. 

Great result with the Flanker. I’m about to start this kit, but for the life of me cannot find any colour call outs for the armament.

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

djbramble

Yep,the designer seems to forget the color guide for the weapons.Ther also forgot the decal guide on undercarriage door,and stand bar behind nose gear...

Instructions for flaps have wrong numbers,you should dry fit first to correct them.

Minibase released their second product su-27K,you can also refer to  the new,corrected instructions for su-27k.

• Like 3

Notwithstanding the current situation, I'm a big fan of the big Sukhoi jets but the Su-33 had not really interested me that much; In fact I had already bought and sold on the Kinetic kit a while back. That said, your build has intrigued me and I always look forward to building a kit from a new manufacturer so I've now gone ahead and ordered one of these. Where did you source the pilot figure from ?. It really sets off the model.

Great job, by the way. Well Done Sir !