Tamiya 1/12 Repsol Honda RC213V

Hi There,

This is my first ready for inspection thread which seems fitting for my second ever motorbike Kit. I learnt a huge amount in the building of this kit particularly with the detail up kit cause I hadn't made a photoetched chain before but it far improves the look of the kit imo

The kit is Tamiya's Repsol Honda RC213V with Zero Paints colour matched paint set, Hobby Design detail up set and Tamiya's matching fork kit. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

9ca0jXvh.jpg

Hi9OBIeh.jpg

AAXVOslh.jpg

JsIqM8wh.jpg?1

eB05zZGh.jpg

DzoiG26h.jpg

v4Huz9oh.jpg

a9ENWrdh.jpg

a9ENWrdh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, Stef N. said:

That's a cracking bike. Those colours are excellent and top decalling. Very nice work.👏

Thank you muchly. The kit decals where much like standard tamiya decals that really don't like going around curves at all. I still never learn though cause I end up buying more non cartograph decalled kits along the way.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, slippers said:

Nice job. 👍

Having it balanced on that ledge gives me palpations, and it's not even mine! 

Got to agree I definitely wouldn't be putting a model as good as that anywhere near there - Andy 

13 hours ago, slippers said:

Nice job. 👍

Having it balanced on that ledge gives me palpations, and it's not even mine! 

6 hours ago, Toftdale said:

Got to agree I definitely wouldn't be putting a model as good as that anywhere near there - Andy 

That’s my photo ledge though and you might notice in one of the shots a glimpse of my furry friend. I only ever take photos on still days and the worst I’ve ever lost off that deck was a front suspension member for a 934 Porsche which because it was green was easy enough to find 

• Like 1