Hello from Glasgow

Arthur_Dent

Hi folks I've been lurking around on here for a few weeks now and thought I'd best join up and say hello. 

I've been building models for as long as I can remember (with the occasional break in between) and my main interests are ww2 aircraft and German armour although I'll build almost anything that catches my attention or interest. 

My last build was the 1/72nd scale Airfix Spitfire mk1.a that was built as N3277 or one of the first (if not the first) Spitfires captured by the Germans at the start of the war that I built as part of a group build on another forum and I'm currently working on the 1/350 scale AIP/Aoshima Thunderbird 2.

Other than building plastic kits I'm interested in RC cars (mainly rock crawlers and trucks but I've also got a load of vintage and re-re Tamiyas and some seriously quick race stuff too), motorcycling, rock climbing, table top gaming (star wars x-wing) and video games. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

Hello Arthur,

You have some lovely models. I particularly this one.It looks so real

Anyway, welcome, and I look forward to seeing your builds

P.S.

I used to stay in Barrhead and frequented Paisley every week for a wee swally ending up in the Cotton Club attempting to dance my dinner up

3 hours ago, Arthur_Dent said:

spacer.png

Edited by PlasticUtopia
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, PlasticUtopia said:

Hello Arthur,

You have some lovely models. I particularly this one.It looks so real

Anyway, welcome, and I look forward to seeing your builds

P.S.

I used to stay in Barrhead and frequented Paisley every week for a wee swally ending up in the Cotton Club attempting to dance my dinner up

Thanks, it's a 1/16 scale wpl toys b36 or Ural 4320 as it's more commonly known as. It's fully radio controlled and is a very nicely detailed wee kit for the money but unfortunately it's let down by the chassis being absolutely terrible and the running gear being extremely weak. 

Hello from another fellow Scot.

Recently joined up myself and just down the road from you in Bonhill/West Dunbartonshire.

And as has been said I hope your didn’t forget your towel and some peanuts.

• Like 1