Four or more?

34 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

You should take me off it Adam, I was only chattering. I'm not interested, just making suggestions for other people. Didn't some aircraft carriers have 4 Olympus engines????

Ok, keep those ideas coming

On 4/15/2022 at 1:13 AM, zebra said:

Count me in. I’ve got loads of options that would suit this one. Some of the ones Adam has already listed plus Super Guppy, Stratocruiser, Beverley, YC-14, Breguet 941, B-58, Convair 880 and 990, Hastings, C-141, Bison, Tu-95, 114 and 126. So I think I’ll be able to find something to build!

The YC-14 was a twin jet, but the YC-15 was a four-jet so that’s in.  What about the Myasischev Bounder?  Four engines, downward ejection seats and a Dan Dare rocket ship shape; what is there to not like for this GB?  Or for somethings no a bit more pedestrian a B-47?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 6:08 AM, stever219 said:

The YC-14 was a twin jet, but the YC-15 was a four-jet so that’s in.  What about the Myasischev Bounder?  Four engines, downward ejection seats and a Dan Dare rocket ship shape; what is there to not like for this GB?  Or for somethings no a bit more pedestrian a B-47?

D’oh! Of course it is!

Bounder would be great - Micro Mir announced one a while ago - and I recently bought a VM-T Atlant which would fit the bill too. And a couple of Viscounts now I think of it. Who knows what else will be in the stash by the time this GB comes around!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I could be in for this too please.  I have a coupe (more) Lancs that need building, as well as all 3 of the V bombers and a Nimrod, but that's it from me for 4 or more, and by 2024 I will have been kicked out of the current job.

Edited to add:

Oh, and a Stirling, Halifax and Sunderland - but beyond those, that really is the end of 4+ engined things.