Jump to content

Scribing/Riveting question


Recommended Posts



Which tool is best suited to   scribe small  circles and small rivets  on aircraft ( in my case a Spitfire)  representing  fuel filler caps. and access panels. My Bare metal panel scriber seems unsuited  for the job (handle too long).  Any suggestions?  Thank you






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...