LDM master ID challenge

Farmer matt

Hello to you all, 

My father Brian Lawrence produced a range of white metal aircraft kits in the 1970s/80s. The original brass masters were destined to be weighed in for scrap, so what had been collated ensembles became a box of random parts which may or may not equal an uncertain number of airframes. Or scrap basically.

Anyway, Malc2 suggested that some fun could be had trying to identify the various bits, so to that end I photographed a selection for your entertainment here, providing I get the pics up which this is a bit of a test for.

For amusement only, there are no prizes, see what you can spot!

Matt.

52001728513_37934923f3_z.jpgLDMmaster1 by Matt Farmer, on Flickr

52001663216_f38831bfb9_z.jpgLDMmaster2 by Matt Farmer, on Flickr

Edited by Farmer matt
New title
  • Like 1

Hello,

on the top photo there is a Pou-du-ciel's aft wing in the right-hand lower corner, with its rudder in the middle of the photo near its right edge. Bathtube-like part on the opposite side of the same photo is Pou-du-ciel's fuselage. Her fore wing is on lower photo in its right-hand upper corner. Cheers

Jure

I seem to remember a Pitts Special and I see a bottom fuselage / wing in the top photo and upper fuselage and upper wing in the second.

Edited by Aerobat
May have mis-read the room
  • Like 1

Aerobat, there was no problem with your post as I recall. I wasn 't sure how people would react, whether just looking, posting what they'd spotted, arguing about it, or just wandering off again because they werent interested.

I have a WIP running at the moment for the LDM Christen Eagle, so there is a bit of general LDM conversation around that, but I thought this would do better elsewhere.

Feel free to join in over there.

Regards, Matt.

I am clueless about the symbol thing, I tried to leave a heart 'like' but no idea if that is what you got. So help if you know how its done!!

Edited by Farmer matt
Symbol snafus

• Farmer matt changed the title to LDM master ID challenge
  • 3 months later...