Welcome & Rules - ようこそとルール

trickyrich

Kon’nichiwa my fellow Modelers and Yōkoso. 

This is my first Hosting duty of the year so be kind to me…. haha as if, I know you lot!

This GB has finally come around, after many years of trying in one form or another, but it’s finally here so let’s make it an awesome GB. Having been to Japan many times I love the place and everything about it, so I hope everyone will enjoy this GB and maybe learn so new stuff.

Ok for this GB my Co-host will be helios16v, I think it’s his first as being a Co-Host so be nice to him to!

To make everything nice and easy we will have 2 galleries for this GB.

·       Military subjects

·       Civilian and Manga/Anima/SciFi

So that should be nice and easy to work out where you build goes, right?:fight:  

Eligibility:

·       Military subjects is quite simple, they were either produced in Japan or used by the Japanese armed forces. 

·       Plus we have decided to allow foreign equipment that is permanently based out of Okinawa as well, please check your references carefully before asked if it’s eligible or not, else we’ll just say no! (gosh I’m mean)

·       Civilian subjects is the same, they were either produced in Japan or used in Japan.

·       Manga/Anima/SciFi, go for it, only it must be Japanese!

·       Sorry, models made in Japan don’t count either unless they are of a Japanese subject of course.

For the actual rules, nice and simple and pretty much the usual:

·       The Group Build will run from 00:01GMT Saturday 16th April to Sunday 23:59GMT 8th August.

·       The model can be any scale, aftermarket stuff, as much as you’d like, you’ll definitely be in Uncle/Oji Richie’s good books!!

·       All models must be less than 25% complete at the start of the build, if in doubt please ask. There will be a reference sections for those that don’t meet this requirement.

·       All builds must have a WIP thread showing progress, models cannot go into the gallery unless there is a build thread for them. Please remember only 5 photos go into the gallery, you may be asked to remove some if you have too many.

·       No buying/wanted or selling in the GB please, else I want 50%, there is a buying and selling section in Britmodeller for this!

·       There will be polls to vote for your favourite builds at the end of the GB, but please do not canvas for votes.

·       No WhatIf or Fictional craft or schemes, unless it’s in the Manga/Anima/SciFi group

·       Please be polite and constrictive with your comments to member’s builds and no arguments please and no rivet counting either please!

GB’s are all about having fun and enjoying the build no matter what your modelling skills. Those new to GB’s please feel free to ask for help if you need it, there are always plenty of members happy to help out. Remember it’s all about having fun and enjoying the build.

Good luck to everyone and I do look forward to seeing all your builds in the galley.

Kanpai!  :cheers:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1