Above the Karman Line GB Chat

• bianfuxia changed the title to Man's greatest journey is about to begin here at the Cape. We're just waiting for the last astronaut to strap into the capsule...Above the Karman Line is at T minus 1 (space, real or SciFi)
1 hour ago, bianfuxia said:

I feel like you.....really want to sign up for this GB!

All you gotta do is say, "Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal"...and you'll be welcomed into the safety and warmth of the Starship Groupbuild....

(just sayin')

I’m sorry Dave I’m afraid I cant do that … 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, bianfuxia said:

Yes - a snowspeeder is totally eligible! Sure enough they fly nap-of-the-Hoth, but Hoth is what, a billion light years above the Karman Line?

Welcome aboard and I see the Imperial Fleet came out of Lightspeed too early so they're preparing a ground assault ..may the Force be With You!

thanks

i'm already on the list i was just checking on the status of the snowspeeder 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bianfuxia said:

Stop teasing us and sign up already 🤣🤣🤣

I'm afraid that I can't.   As Group Build Moderator I can only sign up for a GB once it has cleared the bunfight.   But if it gets through, then I'm in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

I'm afraid that I can't.   As Group Build Moderator I can only sign up for a GB once it has cleared the bunfight.   But if it gets through, then I'm in.

Well...that's good enough for me. 

We'll save you a seat in the Millennium Falcon!

• Like 1

• bianfuxia changed the title to Make it so! Above the Karman Line is GO for launch! (space, real or SciFi)
14 hours ago, Dave_R said:

OK,

Please put my name down, as I'd hate to see this GB fail on the launchpad.

I'll try and get my hands on an Airfix Saturn 1B if I can.

Dave.

A Saturn IB - this fine choice identifies you as a true spaceman. Thank you for your commitment to the mission, sir!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have a go if I can get rid of my modellers block, hope I can get my mojo back. Don't know what it will be but I've got loads of stuff from Star Wars, Trek, Battlestar (old and new), 1999, Babylon 5, Neon Genesis Evangelion and others.

Paul Harrison

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

I'm currenty binge watching the whole of the reimagined Battlestar Galactica series.  I had forgotten just how good it is!

We binge watched it the first time we saw it and about a week later when it ended I had difficulty realising there was a real-world outside our little loungeroom! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Signed up for a few GBs already, but all of them might not get through. I bought an AMP X20 DynaSoar earlier this year. Not many parts, and might never get built otherwise, so count me in 

• Like 2