Blitzbuild 2022 Part 1 Chat

17 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

I might have a problem this weekend doing my build :weep: I hope I can be forgiven.

My excuse is that we are driving down to Newcastle at the weekend when our adopted Ukrainian family arrive on the ferry from the Netherlands.

They are coming to live with the Jockney clan, so wish us all luck and if I get a chance I will endeavour to do something to the Spitfire !

cheers Pat  🇺🇦

Probably the best excuse in the world.

Top man.👍

🇺🇦

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The sprues are drying overnight for my entry. Hope to be up and into it nice and early in the morning. I figure I have about 16 hours up my sleeve, so I'll be writing up a plan to help me stay focused. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 7:33 PM, JOCKNEY said:

I might have a problem this weekend doing my build :weep: I hope I can be forgiven.

My excuse is that we are driving down to Newcastle at the weekend when our adopted Ukrainian family arrive on the ferry from the Netherlands.

They are coming to live with the Jockney clan, so wish us all luck and if I get a chance I will endeavour to do something to the Spitfire !

cheers Pat  🇺🇦

You have my reslect, Pat! 

• Thanks 1

I was about to start on the dapol scammell scarab but my signal today is rather pants its taking so long to upload anything its going to be 24 hours just to get the pics up so I will have leave it for the next one 🙁

• Sad 2

I second the sentiments above

This was my first attempt at a Blitzbuild.

It didn't go to plan but I did have fun.

Fingers crossed for everyone else still working on theirs.

/P

• Like 2