How to contact Hannants

MattieR

Hi, can somebody tell me how on earth to get in touch with Hannants? I need to discuss a possible issue with my latest order however they don't handle phonecalls anymore AND they also do not respond to email (been trying for at least 2 weeks now). 

I have used the email address they mention on their website. Cannot find a procedure for escalation or complaint either. Very annoying indeed. 

Best regards, Mat

3 hours ago, MattieR said:

Hi, can somebody tell me how on earth to get in touch with Hannants? I need to discuss a possible issue with my latest order

email customerservices@hannants.co.uk and ensure you have put the relevant order number in the subject  line

• Thanks 1

Dave, thank you so much. Have just sent an email using the address you mentioned. Hope this one will work. Very remarkable since on the website it only says sales@hannants.co.uk.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, damoore46 said:

MattieR, did you ever get this resolved?  Just curious as I have only dealt with Hannants a few times, but they have always been positive.

Hi,

Unfortunately this issue was never resolved. I have been sending emails to Hannants literally every day for at least 3 weeks but I got no response at all. Full ignorance!!! Also tried to reach them via phone: just voicemail saying they don't accept phone calls. 

I have been ordering products from them before without issues. If nothing goes wrong you're good. But apparently as soon as you need their assistance you will be left in the dark. And these are exactly the situations in which a company can prove customer orientation.

So for me Hannants is on the blacklist now. 

This is so different to my experiences with Hannants that I can hardly believe we are dealing with the same company. They have always been really helpful to me and have usually responded to queries the same day. The last time I needed to email them was about six months ago.

Vote of thanks to @MattieR for starting this thread, I had used the contact mail address on the Hannants website and had no response.

Found this thread and used the mail contact posted by @Dave Swindell (Thanks!) and had a response which fully answered my query.

Shame Hannants don't post this contact on their website - not where I could find it anyway!

Malc.

I have also tried the mail contact posted by Dave Swindell several times however this did not make any difference. 

I'm really surprised to hear you've not been having any luck, as I had a minor issue with Hannants, contacted them with my personal email and got a very quick result. :hmmm:

Dear Mattie

Have you checked your Spam folder in your e-mail? Are you asking them for something approprate and politely?

I have used their contact e-mail recently with no issues.

Regards Toby

Planebuilder62. I have checked all possible locations were spam might have gone into, including the mailservers of my e-mail provider (I have pop3 clients configured). And yes, I am a polite guy.

I've had a couple of issues over the last couple of years. But on both occasions,  Hannants did respond in a fairly timely manner.

The most recent was with a kit that was purchased as a present. The kit was received as a Christmas present from my In-Laws, and when checked seemed to be ok, however, when I came to build it a month or so later, parts were actually damaged. I initially contacted the manufacturer, as I did not have any purchase information. Sadly no response was received. I then managed to obtain the relevant purchasing info from the in-laws and contacted Hannants (using customerservices@hannants.co.uk - which I did find off their website I think) and after a couple of weeks, they referred me to the UK importer. So whilst Hannants were unable to sort, they did point me in the right direction. The UK importers actually sent me two whole new sprues for the damaged parts, which I only needed 2 small parts off the sprues!