Jump to content

Takom Fv432 rereleased?


ivan-o
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ivan-o changed the title to Takom Fv432 rereleased?
On 03/04/2022 at 17:30, ivan-o said:

 

6 hours ago, Mig Eater said:

Takom release kits of the FV432 Mk.2/1 & Mk.3 in 2017, they are both now OOP & can be difficult to find.

Edit: Ah Duh, I see now they are going to be re-released 😅

 

Bleedin Takom, that's part of my pension plan scuppered....:facepalm:

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

 

Bleedin Takom, that's part of my pension plan scuppered....:facepalm:

 

Now hold on🤔 who was saying that he picked up one in a model shop the other week?😂

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

 

Bleedin Takom, that's part of my pension plan scuppered....:facepalm:

 

I know how you feel Darryl, as felt the same when it was announced  the War Paint book series was being re-published! 😲 😀

 

Regards,

 

Steve

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ivan-o said:

Now hold on🤔 who was saying that he picked up one in a model shop the other week?😂

 

12 minutes ago, fatfingers said:

I know how you feel Darryl, as felt the same when it was announced  the War Paint book series was being re-published! 😲 😀

 

Regards,

 

Steve

 

 

I already ear marked the proceeds from it for tank of petrol! :winkgrin:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...