1/32 F-15E 356th WG, 391st FS "Bold Tigers"

Hello all, hope everyone is well.

This is my F-15E by Tamiya, its a nice kit to build....well its Tamiya isnt it 

The Cockpit got the Red Fox Studio upgrade, plus i added the Reskit (RSU32-0030) kit to upgrade the rear burners. Painted mainly with MRP 040 for the gunship and some low-high lights with other various greys. 

Thought i'd go for a Desert Storm #6 load out of 4xAIM-9L's 4xGBU-10's and fuel tanks.

Hope you all like it....

WhfjQNI.jpeg

KgDFxWi.jpeg

uZS6ilm.jpeg

BbPRkSk.jpeg

PyUBQBp.jpeg

lVG6uOp.jpeg

cCdR1rl.jpeg

VRMDKNV.jpeg

4LdAZMu.jpeg

KnCvRdI.jpeg

ruOfwKW.jpeg

All comments welcome 

• Like 34
  • Thanks 1

David, as someone who was once assigned to the 391st FW, it is nice to see the “MO” tail code and 366th squadron badge again however…………your Strike Eagle is even better to gaze upon.  You did an outstanding job at replicating the big slugger to perfection.  :goodjob:

Mike

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

David, as someone who was once assigned to the 391st FW, it is nice to see the “MO” tail code and 366th squadron badge again however…………your Strike Eagle is even better to gaze upon.  You did an outstanding job at replicating the big slugger to perfection.  :goodjob:

Mike

Blimey Mike, when i read 'however' i thought 'uh oh....what have i done wrong' haha! Thank you for your kind comments and service

17 hours ago, Vultures1 said:

Wow, that's a beauty! The subtle variations in finish and effective weathering are really first class - well done

50 f.......shades of grey my friend 

15 hours ago, chrispisme said:

Awesome and beautiful at the same time!

She's has a presence for sure, its odd as you start the build it doesnt seem too big but by the end of it its 'where is this suppose to go then' . 

• Like 2