Bf109E in 1/32 scale.x2 xxxxFinishedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 17/05/2022 at 19:30, Jinxman said:

That looks fab, another cracker I reckon.

Many thank's JM,glad to say after a mammoth masking session I got the Blue on followed by the yellow,just a touch up where the fuselage spine meets the tail

then a bit of weathering ready for gloss.

20220519_111627_001

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Great yellow Steve, looks the business already mate

Cheers Pat 

Thank's Pat,took standard Tamiya for a couple of coats then a touch of orange for a final thin coat around the panel lines/gun troughs.

• Like 2

That’s just gorgeous Steve. Now I’ve been kinda ‘off the planet’ for way too long, however am I seeing double here? Truly impressive work mate. Well done.  
Cheers.. Dave 

6 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

That’s just gorgeous Steve. Now I’ve been kinda ‘off the planet’ for way too long, however am I seeing double here? Truly impressive work mate. Well done.  
Cheers.. Dave 

Many thank's and welcome back Dave!

• Thanks 1

Hi folk's,last one before the Gallery,just the radio mast and wires to add and paint the wingtip lights,thanks for checking in to these builds I can relax now and catch

up on the rest of the builds though I am tinkering with a Revell 1/32 Fw190 that's sat in the stash for two year's now!

20220522_194054

• Like 7

• stevej60 changed the title to Bf109E in 1/32 scale.x2 xxxxFinishedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening folk's glad to say finished the second 109 and in plenty of time for the GB end too.a couple of shot's of the pair,gallery photo's soon on number two.

20220523_195546

20220523_195039

• Like 7

Just jaw dropping Steve, both are bloody beautiful! 

It’s amazing to think that for a long time during this GB, you were chasing an example of this kit, now you’ve managed to complete two kits well within the GB finish date. I’m in absolute awe of your modelling abilities. Both 109’s are 100% top shelfers… very well done. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Just jaw dropping Steve, both are bloody beautiful! 

It’s amazing to think that for a long time during this GB, you were chasing an example of this kit, now you’ve managed to complete two kits well within the GB finish date. I’m in absolute awe of your modelling abilities. Both 109’s are 100% top shelfers… very well done. 

Cheers.. Dave 

Way to kind Dave,been great fun and top job to you and Pat on holding this massive  GB together,lessons learnt for my spell in the chair next month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Steve

They both look superb and I can't thank you enough for both your contribution of completed kits and the encouragement you have given others during this GB.

Shouldn't you be saving that 1/32 190 of yours for the forthcoming Revell GB ?

Cheers Pat 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Congratulations Steve

They both look superb and I can't thank you enough for both your contribution of completed kits and the encouragement you have give others during this GB.

Shouldn't you be saving that 1/32 190 of yours for the forthcoming Revell GB ?

Cheers Pat 

Many thank's Pat been a blast over the last few month's taking part in this GB and in no small part to you and Dave's hosting,no need to worry the 190's a new tool

so a non starter for the GB but with the Northern model show in a couple of week's a few  big scale kit's are on the hit list.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely stunning build, I'm always stunned by how good matchbox kits were, I have just acquired a first boxing of the 1/32 tiger moth (too late for the GB unfortunately) and it is damn near perfect clean and crisp with 0 flash. I also built the revell re-box of the Spitfire mk22 (?) about 12 years ago and was amazed to discover that kits lineage. 

once again perfect build along with all the others in the GB.

Andy.

• Like 1