RAF BE.2c New from Lukgraph 1/32

Xmald

Guess what I'm going to build now!!!

So I'm lucky enough to be able to wrap my dirty fingers around the new BE2C from LUKGRAPH. Here are a couple of thoughts and photos.
 The BE2C is one of those iconic aircraft of the Great War which has not been represented on a 1/32 scale yet. Thie workhorse of the RFC is finally here. 
The kit is in my opinion the best model by Lukgraph - so far. Well-detailed, with crisply casted resin parts and with a lot of painting schemes, it's going to be a true joy to build. 
There are both 3D-printed and resin parts, a PE fret, a huge decal sheet and a superb instructions booklet. 
The 3D printed engine, bomb racks and wicker seats are simply gorgeous! Well done Łukasz!
Here are the shots:
5IpOhqi.jpg
fmcDOEC.jpg
ouquUrO.jpg
5RIljKN.jpg
vvtFY0r.jpg
KGsPtUN.jpg
d6k2Mb0.jpg
yssnXW6.jpg
xCmWYeA.jpg
fJFMjTB.jpg
ZxKKra6.jpg
oBx3TI1.jpg
gs8NF4w.jpg
Cp8A2za.jpg
wd3dPD5.jpg
3656d7s.jpg
4aMgr6h.jpg
PliEQ2E.jpg
R89ZQ58.jpg
JyhVgf1.jpg
RmLgSDR.jpg
xNJ8LZd.jpg

Edited by Xmald
bad photo links
  • Like 10

Wow that does look fantastic!
It’s amazing how the medium of 3D printing has really opened up the possibilities in modelling, enabling almost anyone to produce some incredibly detailed parts that look so exquisite. 

It will be interesting to see how see turns out.

All the best

Iain 👍

Not my scale, but that looks a fantastic kit. I'm definitely interested in seeing how this comes together.

Knowing you it will be outstanding!

Ian

That’s a very handsome kit there and extremely well done LukGraph. 
Of course seeing the lovely parts it’s made me somewhat itchy to get hands on one. Very envious of you you lucky chap. Enjoy it but we need a wip or else :fight: :D