Jumping to the first unread post?

As I'm cruising through threads, I'll click on the one that I've been following and it always takes me to the opening post. It's cumbersome when the thread is already 5 plus pages long and I've already read most of them. How do I go directly to my first unread post? 

Thank you.

Forgive me I'm new here. 

Ron

6 hours ago, Mycapt65 said:

How do I go directly to my first unread post? 

If you have cookies enabled in your browser, clicking the thread title should always take you to your first unread post in the thread!

If not, when you view the list of threads, instead of clicking on the thread title, click on the 'Latest post' at the right hand side:

2022-03-29_07-12-33

Click on the time, not the picture. (Clicking the picture will take you to the last poster's profile, not the intended thread!) This will go to the latest post in the thread but you'll still have to scroll back to pick up where you last finished.

Try adding the site to your browser's whitelist so that cookies aren't blocked, it's easier!

There's a setting in

Menu | Account | Account Settings | Settings Area | Content View Behaviour

that allows you to choose the default behaviour of how you see things. That's the path on my Android phone, no doubt it's similar on other devices. It's a long, deep dive, but it's there! 

• Like 1