A-10A JAWS

We’ll your kit bashing definitely paid off. I think I’ll just make do with Tamiya’s effort for what would be a mid 80’s aircraft.

And sorry to bombard you with questions, but did you use Archer rivets? They look very good compared to running a rivet wheel thing about.

10 hours ago, Filler said:

And sorry to bombard you with questions, but did you use Archer rivets? They look very good compared to running a rivet wheel thing about.

Bomb away! Yes, Archer's rivets, set # AR88014.  Rivet wheel wouldn't have worked so well since the rivets are sticking up and not flush. The Archer decals are pretty easy to work with and the results are spectacular.

7 hours ago, stevehnz said:

As a camo junkie, these are some of my favourites so I was thrilled to see this, now book marked against the day I start one in 1/72.

Wow, 72nd! That I would love to see, you will truly be a Jedi airbrusher. I'm tempted to do another one of the schemes as well.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, paulsbrown said:

Wow, 72nd! That I would love to see, you will truly be a Jedi airbrusher. I'm tempted to do another one of the schemes as well.

Hopefully a Jedi hairy sticker, spots will get stippled on with thinned paint, least, that's the plan. :shrug:

Steve.