1/72 Sukhoi SU-34

I built this one so long ago that I can't even remember what company made the kit!  I do remember that the actual aircraft wasn't even in full production yet when I built the kit.  I added a few minor details here and there, but it's pretty much straight out of the box, and painted by brush since I didn't have an airbrush back then.  I discovered it in pieces in one of my storage boxes under the garage stairs a couple years back, did some surgery and hooked it up to a defibrillator, and then added some weathering to it since it looked too clean.  Overall I'm surprised I was able to resurrect one of my earliest models that's probably 20+ years old, cracked canopy and all!

FiHxZNS.jpg

Fhbn3dh.jpg

cRQQxPS.jpg

LOqgP6g.jpg

ScM1Ce3.jpg

Qzyr6TM.jpg

Movoi0k.jpg

APuORep.jpg

yMgGxk5.jpg

sstJCQM.jpg

• Like 30

40 minutes ago, ErikT said:

I built this one so long ago that I can't even remember what company made the kit!  I do remember that the actual aircraft wasn't even in full production yet when I built the kit.  I added a few minor details here and there, but it's pretty much straight out of the box, and painted by brush since I didn't have an airbrush back then.  I discovered it in pieces in one of my storage boxes under the garage stairs a couple years back, did some surgery and hooked it up to a defibrillator, and then added some weathering to it since it looked too clean.  Overall I'm surprised I was able to resurrect one of my earliest models that's probably 20+ years old, cracked canopy and all!

It's a fine model - even if it's 20+ years old.:D

It must be the Italeri kit :hmmm:- or perhaps the Revell reissue of the same kit. 

Anyway - it looks great! :goodjob:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...