1/72 Fairchild A-10A Warthog

Wow! It looks like a real Hog!

Superb build and exquisitive weathering. It looks much bigger than 1:72nd and I guess it's partly due to your fine-tuned handling of the panel joints – just hinted, and not filled in with dead black.

Impressive work!

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1

That's a very fine A-10 & I hope that I'll get mine done as good as yours.

I've also built this Italeri kit & personally can't see what's wrong with it, as opposed to the Academy 1/72 kit which I found a real pain in the butt to build.

Fantastic job.  They were always flying low down out over the water at Myrtle Beach.  For me as a kid they were great days out with a rod and a bucket of bloodworms fishing for hours on the piers with those guys flying around all day. 

• Like 1

Top job on this A-10!

I will join my voice to the many to congratulate you on the build and paint job!

JR

On 3/31/2022 at 11:11 AM, Bertie Psmith said:

I notice that you don't follow this

Correct. I don't use the following feature.

and wonder whether you read the replies?

I do, and they are much appreciated. :)

Nice model.

Thanks!

Looks great. It's my favorite jet. They are absolutely sick to watch maneuver at air shows. Mind blowing to see it turn around inside the width of the airstrip. I thought the wings were gonna break off. They were built 3 miles from were I grew up and a coworker of mine was a Fairchild field service engineer and has lots of cool stories about the plane. Love that plane and love your portrayal of it. Well done you! 

• Like 1

Very nice! just loved the Europe 1 cammo scheme and it's such a unique and great looking aircraft. Was lucky to see some a few weeks back as I headed to Vegas and Nellis to catch a week of Red Flag action.