03219 Morris Truck , 17 Pdr Gun & Jeep ( Revell repop of PK-172) Finished

This is one of the very few Matchbox military vehicle kits I never built, and when I saw a couple in the "less than a tenner" GB last year I was very tempted. However they are few and far between these days at anything like what I consider a sensible price, so I will content myself with watching you build one:popcorn:.

Good luck - I seem to remember it is a fairly straight forward build and the only debate I remember whas about paint finish..

Pete

• Like 1

Looking good so far. I built one last year as part of the Less than a Tenner GB. It all goes together well. One piece of advice, is that the dark green colour of the plastic takes a few coats of paint to cover up, even with a green. I think the canvas hoods and canopies took about five thin coats of a khaki green. All the best with the rest of the build. 

On 3/20/2022 at 7:02 AM, JOCKNEY said:

Great stuff @rs2man

I believe this completes our armoured collection, :yahoo:

Dave aka @Rabbit Leadercan you confirm this please 

Cheers Pat

Only a week late to the party (sorry!!), however yes, @rs2man's PK-172 build now ticks off every Matchbox armoured model ever kitted. An excellent choice and what we are seeing so far confirms this to be yet another great AFV Matchbox kit as well. 

Cheers and best of luck.. Dave 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • rs2man changed the title to 03219 Morris Truck , 17 Pdr Gun & Jeep ( Revell repop of PK-172) Finished

NIce build. You mentioned posting a link in your gallery entry. Go to the main page of the GB, right click on your build thread (don't open it) and select "copy link". Paste that somewhere in your gallery entry and it should come up initially as a link which then opens into a box that can be clicked on, see below. Simples!

Pete

27 minutes ago, PeterB said:

NIce build. You mentioned posting a link in your gallery entry. Go to the main page of the GB, right click on your build thread (don't open it) and select "copy link". Paste that somewhere in your gallery entry and it should come up initially as a link which then opens into a box that can be clicked on, see below. Simples!

Pete

Thanks mate .  Much appreciated 

• Like 1

Beautifully finished and presented. This completed Morris, Gun and Jeep kit now completes at least one example of Matchbox's Orange range AFV kits within this GB gallery. Well done you and to all that have contributed. 

Cheers and well modelled.. Dave 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Beautifully finished and presented. This completed Morris, Gun and Jeep kit now completes at least one example of Matchbox's Orange range AFV kits within this GB gallery. Well done you and to all that have contributed. 

Cheers and well modelled.. Dave 

Thanks Dave .  Glad you like it .