Eduard`s A6M2 Zero in 1:48

Hi all,

my latest build is a well worn Eduard A6M2 Zero Type 21 in 1:48. Again, Eduard did a great job! Add the Brassin landing flaps and wheels, the rest is OOB.

comp-Zero-68.jpg

comp-Zero-2.jpg

comp-Zero-1.jpg

comp-Zero-13.jpg

comp-Zero-10.jpg

comp-Zero-15.jpg

comp-Zero-18.jpg

comp-Zero-12.jpg

comp-Zero-21.jpg

comp-Zero-29.jpg

comp-Zero-42.jpg

comp-Zero-45n.jpg

comp-Zero-44.jpg

comp-Zero-62.jpg

comp-Zero-60.jpg

comp-Zero-56.jpg

comp-Zero-57.jpg

comp-Zero-59.jpg

comp-Zero-49.jpg

comp-Zero-64.jpg

comp-Zero-43n.jpg

comp-Zero-65.jpg

comp-Zero-72.jpg

• Like 31
  • Thanks 4

What a great looking Zero, the weathering really shows off the fantastic rivet lines of this model. I'm waiting for the later versions to come out, fingers crossed Eduard will oblige. Well done.

• Thanks 1

A well done model but I would like to write a few things about it. Weathering is a matter of taste and I consider this as a private matter. I have a japanese book by Mr Watanabe with pictures showing very clean aircraft from this unit. The white (which could be yellow)cowling ring being an attempt to confuse the enemy, making them beleive they were facing Ki-43 "Oscars"(p72,73,74). On the wings of your model you show fuel stains from the red dots which indicate the maintenance where the tanks are, but the stain from the black dots close are non existent because those are the ammunition level control opening. So no big deal on a very well done Zero very well photographed too. Best regards from France.

• 2 weeks later...