A big greeting from Marseille to all !

Fernand Redondo

Hi ! Glad to join you

I built my first model when I was 11 years old. A car, powerful, american, a 1/24 Chevrolet. I remember the excitement in the store in front of this box, opening so many new and exotic perpectives ! I remained faithful to cars, for a long time to those coming from the USA, as well as to 1/24 1/25 scales. But after a few years of stopping the hobby, the perpectives have evolved: new scales (I took affection for the 1/16), new periods (I love the old tacots before the war!), products from other countries...but still in the car! It is in this logic that I join you, because I am more specifically interested in the British automobile, and I hope to meet here enthusiasts immersed in this industrial and technical culture.
I have a first important request to submit to you, I am indeed looking for an assembly instructions for the Entex kit 1/16 of the Rolls-Royce Phantom III, also produced by Gunze Sangyo, Revell and Anmark. But for that I will perhaps create a topic in the appropriate place.

Thank you in advance, see you soon!

• Like 2

Bonsoir Fernand,

Bienvenue sur BM!

You'll love it here, believe me!

You build cars, I build planes, but it is still modelling! Last year was the first time I built a car, and it was a Deudeuche! But I really enjoyed the experience.

Enjoy!

JR

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...