1/48 - G.D./L.M. F-16 Fighting Falcon/Viper family by Kinetic - F-16A/AM, KF-16U & F-16C/D block 25/30/42/52 released - next: RoCAF F-16A/B & F-16V; Polish F-16C; Danish F-16B; Thaï F-16AM

Homebee

On 5/25/2022 at 3:26 PM, tony.t said:

Fell the need? 

Probably the dissimilar adversarial Scooter then (but I prefer titchy jets in 1/32 so rather it was a Mirage F.1).

Tony

On 5/27/2022 at 3:58 AM, VMA131Marine said:

Actually, it says “Fell the need”

It’s got to be a model of logging equipment 

If it's not a Scooter it's going to be a motorcycle 

Tony 

• Haha 2

A teaser... A low-drag external under wing fuel tank tip ?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel/posts/pfbid02Fpey6QohzAkZsxnaqB2cLuUjtWZzs2M7gM5k28tnEwwmvdBCv8P43PxyuT1Dt5i5l

The announcement of a new release. New Tool, New Member on the KINETIC GOLD SERIES.

And it’s just a Teaser…

284663306-2168263956674037-8264672734153

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

10 hours ago, Corky said:

I'm thinking something Canadian like an Avro Arrow or Snowbirds Tutorjet in 1/48th🙃

My money is on a Tutor. Raymond did promise a dear departed friend one.

Although the hints don’t point to one.

Edited by Scooby

Early F-15? An F-15A? I found this link that features a picture of an early F-15 with the black radome tip:  https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/Museum-Exhibits/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/197972/mcdonnell-douglas-f-15-streak-eagle/

Yes, it's pure speculation on my part, but Kinetic has done an F-16 and F-104 series and an F-15 series seems to be within the realm of possibility. 

I initially thought it might be the AMX but that airplanes radome tip is rounded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wellsprop said:

Very sad we aren't getting a Skyhawk :(

Sorry if I'm being silly, but how do you know that? I just looked on their Facebook page but couldn't see anything.

9 hours ago, Homebee said:

A teaser... A low-drag external under wing fuel tank tip ?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel/posts/pfbid02Fpey6QohzAkZsxnaqB2cLuUjtWZzs2M7gM5k28tnEwwmvdBCv8P43PxyuT1Dt5i5l

284663306-2168263956674037-8264672734153

V.P.

Got it.

!/48 cloud formation as a back drop to make your models  look more realistic.

I'm off for a lie down now. :tease:

Dick

Edited by jenko
  • Haha 4

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Completely new tooling Kinetic model kit unveil on May 30th, 2022 - release August/September 2022
2 hours ago, SharkOwl said:

Does anyone know what time today Kinetic is going to make their announcement ?

🙂

SharkOwl

I don't know, but the suspense is killing me!!

Please please be something I like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luis pacheco said:

Aermacchi M-346

I looked for pictures of the M-346 and noted the Polish AF models have the black nose tip. But does the M-346 have that much appeal in the plastic modeling community? Then I looked to see if anyone had produced a kit and found Kinetic has already done it in the Gold series. I'm feeling pretty foolish now.

Edited by SAT69

The hastags in the post are all the standards, EXCEPT the Skyhawk.

Only tags Airfix, Tamiya and Revell

#scalemodelling #modelkits #modelkit #modelkitsinsta #plasticmodels #plasticmodelsworld #plasticmodelkits #plasticmodel #aircraftmodelling #scaleaircraftmodelling #mig21 #f15eagle #mig #militaryaviation #militaryaircraft #kineticmodel #kineticmodels #airfix #tamiya #revell #luftwaffe #usaf #f14tomcat #f4phantom #p51mustang #f18hornet #me262 #f16viper #f16fightingfalcon #topgun

7 hours ago, Filler said:

Sorry if I'm being silly, but how do you know that? I just looked on their Facebook page but couldn't see anything.

7 hours ago, Robert said:

Could be the wing tank on the Skyhawk. Some did have coloured tips.

Regards

Robert

My aircraft reccy may well be off (and I indeed hope it is) but if that teaser is meant to show the final product, its not a skyhawk nose. I hope it is a skyhawk tank.