1/48 - G.D./L.M. F-16 Fighting Falcon/Viper family by Kinetic - F-16A/AM, KF-16U & F-16C/D block 25/30/42/52 released - next: RoCAF F-16A/B & F-16V; Polish F-16C; Thaï F-16AM

Homebee

8 hours ago, Sturmovik said:

Hopefully we'll get the early Skyhawks in 1:48, since those aren't readily available from Hasegawa or Hobbycraft.

I also recently bought a Hasegawa Skyhawk before spending a while carefully cutting bits off and then CAD modelling and 3D printing new intakes.

After all the effort and expense - the modelling gods must reward us with a new Skyhawk (thus rendering all my hard work pointless 🙃 )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, luis pacheco said:

South Atlantic conflict subject ? 

You mean in the long run we can also expect a Vulcan and a Victor :devil:,!?!

Would be GREAT though 😀

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dragonlanceHR said:

You heathen lot, it will be the Mirage F-1.

I have spoken. This is the way.

So say we all.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 5:23 PM, Homebee said:

Fell the need? 

Probably the dissimilar adversarial Scooter then (but I prefer titchy jets in 1/32 so rather it was a Mirage F.1).

Tony

5 hours ago, dragonlanceHR said:

You heathen lot, it will be the Mirage F-1.

I have spoken. This is the way.

Mirage F.1 family would make A LOT of sense.  Maybe they already fixed the FIAT G.91 CADs?

On 5/24/2022 at 2:13 PM, wellsprop said:

I also recently bought a Hasegawa Skyhawk before spending a while carefully cutting bits off and then CAD modelling and 3D printing new intakes.

After all the effort and expense - the modelling gods must reward us with a new Skyhawk (thus rendering all my hard work pointless 🙃 )

HAS to be, I bagged a couple of Hasegawa A-4ms a couple of days ago and have started hacking away, so clearly it will be an OA-4m 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2022 at 11:23 AM, Homebee said:

With the tagline “Feel the need”, I’d probably put money on a TopGun-related release as was previously mentioned. A Super Hornet would make the most sense to me considering their history of producing Hornets and they don’t currently have any in the Super range (-18E/F, EA-18G).

Edited by FinalApproachPhotography
Forgot a preposition
  • Like 1

Given that the Meng Super Hornets are very nice, I'm inclined to believe Kinetic won't reproduce that subject. I'm wondering if it might be a series of F-35s reproducing the latest production standard.

On 5/25/2022 at 5:47 PM, FinalApproachPhotography said:

With the tagline “Feel the need”, I’d probably put money on a TopGun-related release as was previously mentioned. A Super Hornet would make the most sense to me considering their history of producing Hornets and they don’t currently have any in the Super range (-18E/F, EA-18G).

Actually, it says “Fell the need”

It’s got to be a model of logging equipment 

• Haha 3

I've been over this blog and looked at what's been eliminated as possibilities. As best I can tell, the following haven't been eliminated:

Hawker Hunter series

Sabre series

F-102/TF-102

B-57/EE Canberra

F-100 series

FJ Fury series

F-84 series

Panavia Tornado

Dassault Rafale

F-35 series to latest production standard

• Like 1

There is also that black jet with the special camera nose they used to film Top Gun 2... Alpha Jet or L-39 Albatros? I can't recall... just based on 'feel the need' reference, it might be related.

New Jaguar or Rafale would be great though!

Edited by drake122