In praise of BNA Modelworld of Australia

Nigel Bunker

I wanted a 1/72 kit of the F-35C and from hunting around there were two optionsas to where to order it from, China or Australia. I opted for Australia and purchased the Orange Models kit. When oh when will Hasegawa get around to adding the F-35C to their F-35A and F-35B offerings?

Order was placed on 2nd March and on 3rd March was advised it had been shipped. This morning (17th March) my local postie delivered it.

Delivery time (I chose the cheapest delivery option) was better than I've had from some UK model suppliers.

For anybody interested, costs were:

Kit                                      £26.11

P&P                                     £8.83

UK VAT (charged by BNA)     £4.40

Total                                   £34.95

I complain about bad service so time to praise good service.

• Like 8

• Nigel Bunker changed the title to In praise of BNA Modelworld of Australia

Yes, they're above excellent.

Given the present unpleasantness in eastern Europe, I thought I'd better grab a Zvezda C-130J while I could. BNA had them in stock, so on Tuesday of last week I put an order in. On Thursday morning it was waiting for me at the post office. It can take longer than that to get stuff from Sydney to Orange, never mind from Melbourne ...

• Like 2

And if you buy regularly, their loyalty points scheme can soon add up to a useful sum. (Also, free postage on orders over $150! But that may be Australia only). I use them for things that my LMS (owned by my best mate) doesn't stock (so does he, actually), and I've yet to have an issue with them. Recommended!