Kessel Run anyone?

1 hour ago, gunpowder17 said:

Awesome. Is that the falcon 3d parts set?

The sound and engine lighting are the Falcon set, yes. I’ve added  a bunch of other LEDs, fibre optics and light panels off it too and converted it to run from an internal USB battery pack all activated/switched by Bluetooth. 

• Like 3

Incredible.  You have done an absolutely remarkable job on that.  I especially like the weathering and battle damage.  It looks just like it came through the asteroid field.

1 hour ago, sardaukar said:

very nicely done, I've been sorely tempted to pick up this kit.

Know what you mean, although it’s theoretically ‘snap together’ the moulding is the best I’ve seen. The ‘perfect grade’ bit was a waste of money I didn’t use any of the LEDs or PE so get the standard version  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nick said:

Know what you mean, although it’s theoretically ‘snap together’ the moulding is the best I’ve seen. The ‘perfect grade’ bit was a waste of money I didn’t use any of the LEDs or PE so get the standard version  

Ok that is good to know I'm the kind of person who might be tempted by the upsell of the perfect grade kit, but I did wonder what you actually got extra for the money. Although I have several starfighters that Id like to build first.

That's a really nice job. How you've got all the lights running is really clever. You came in that, you're much braver than I thought 😉

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is one incredibly lush paint job. Many seem to over weather in my opinion but this is exactly how I would have my Deagostini… which I’m scared of looking at. So many issues. So many parts. Good job it’s buried in a cupboard,,,for now!