Classic TV series.

Markh-75

This looks like an older posts, it hasn't been answered for a while, that suits my post! 

Been watching 'Secret Army', (all three series); Kessler;  Survivors (series 1 & 2), Tinker Tailor...(both the TV series and the more recent version with Gary Oldman); Callan (series 1 & 2), Sandbaggers (all three series). I really like Sandbaggers! Also watched Airline. All older TV series, I prefer them to the trash they show now.

Anybody remember these?

• Like 1

I remember Secret Army well they showed it on the Drama Channel 4/5 years ago back to back on saturday mornings with 5 episodes,Danger UXB/We'll Meet Again/Lovejoy etc i have on dvd...Great days of television that'll never come back....

• Like 1

I was watching it on Youtube and then I suddenly remembered my best pal had downloaded all three series and put it on DVDs for me! I ended up buying all three series of The Sandbaggers as I like it quite alot! Tinker Tailor..., Smileys people, Survivors, all great series! 

I also like the 12 o'clock high series 1; I'm not so keen on the other series because I love the old film with Gregory Peck and the first series is so much more like the film!

• 4 months later...

Talking Pictures, channel 82, are currently showing the comedy series "Get Some In", a sitcom about a bunch of National Service recruits in the RAF.

It still raised a smile.

On 30/07/2022 at 19:48, cngaero said:

Talking Pictures, channel 82, are currently showing the comedy series "Get Some In", a sitcom about a bunch of National Service recruits in the RAF.

It still raised a smile.

I was actually a Corporal Marsh, a rigger, not General Duties.

• Like 1