1 hour ago, Trevor L said:

On second thoughts, I now think perhaps there is a reasonable chance that we almost certainly won't make it through.

I think I'm possibly feeling indecisive this morning, but I just can't decide.

Personally- I would hesitate to go that far! 🤔

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Trevor L said:

Entropy has reached the big Five-O!

Fifty votes!

Still no guarantee of making it through, but it's keeping its nose ahead of the relegation battle below.

It's like the West Ham of gb's!

That puts us into eighth place. Lately we have been as low as ninth so that's good. We can stand three GBs overtaking us and still pass the bar.  🤞

• Like 1

In the last hour or so we have been in 10th, 12th and 9th places. Need I remind you that only the top 11 GBs will take place next year?

It's time to think about changing any votes that you may have wasted on the top or bottom runners and to consider whether you have actually voted for entropy at all. If you have amended any of your voting and didn't re-select entropy - that vote will have been removed. Re-voting deletes all of your previous votes unless you re-enter them! Not everyone may realise this potentially catastrophic quirk of the system.

@Bertie McBoatface neé Psmith (Host)

@Longbow @Longbow

@Bonhoff @Bonhoff

@Cerberus @Cerberus

@desert falcon @desert falcon

@Moggy @Moggy

@Stef N. @Stef N.

@Jasper dog @Jasper dog

@Corsairfoxfouruncle @Corsairfoxfouruncle

@Retired Bob @Retired Bob

@APA @APA

@ColonelKrypton @ColonelKrypton

@Marklo @Marklo

@JeroenS(Co-host) @JeroenS

@Adam Poultney @Adam Poultney

@Bobby No Mac @Bobby No Mac

@Robert Stuart @Robert Stuart

@jackroadkill @jackroadkill

@Alan P @Alan P

@Andy Dyck @Andy Dyck

@PlaStix @PlaStix

@Paul J @Paul J

@IanC @IanC

@Muchmirth @Muchmirth

@arfa1983 @arfa1983

@rob Lyttle @rob Lyttle

@Max Headroom @Max Headroom

@Caerbannog @Caerbannog

@Mig Eater @Mig Eater

@Geo1966 @Geo1966

@Kelscale @Kelscale

@THEscaleSHOW @THEscaleSHOW

@psdavidson @psdavidson

@Back in the Saddle @Back in the Saddle

@Thom216 @Thom216

@NAVY870 @NAVY870

@ErikT @ErikT

@Mjwomack @Mjwomack

@tiking @tiking

@Dermo245 @Dermo245

@Colin W @Colin W

@PeterB @PeterB

@Mark Cassidy @Mark Cassidy

@Bill1974 @Bill1974

@AdrianMF @AdrianMF

@MARADER @MARADER

@Matt P @Matt P

@Tomcat101 @Tomcat101

@Trevor L @Trevor L

@Big Scuffer Al @Big Scuffer Al

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Marklo said:

Well @Bertie McBoatface I have voted throughout for entropy because I think it will bring out the innate creativity in the community in exactly the opposite of seeing 22 spitfires built side by side.

Nowt wrong with a Spitfire 😁

• Like 1

Have already voted for Entropy Bertie - in fact several times this week 🤣 

But I will leave my vote firm now, would really like the Entropy GB to go through 🤞

I even went to a railway modelshop today to look for some accessories for my planned abandoned train carriage diorama. Didn’t buy anything yet, but at least I know where to find it now WHEN the Entropy GB will start! 

Cheers

Johnny b 

• Like 1

I hope Entropy goes through because I've chosen a build that is far beyond my capabilities and I'd like to see if I can pull it out of the bag.  Should entropy not make the cut I may build it anyway, but I'd far rather do it in the GB.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TonyOD said:

Nowt wrong with a Spitfire 😁

Don’t get me wrong I have a spitfire in my collection and one in the stash it is a beautiful design and quite obviously of massive historical importance. But it is very very mainstream and I do like the eclectic. There are some very talented modellers and I’d love to see what they can come up with if their creativity is unleashed.

Personally  I was thinking of trying to do an underwater or partially submerged diorama. I suppose I could shoehorn it into the Salty sea dog GB if it came to it…,

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marklo said:

But it is very very mainstream and I do like the eclectic.

For sure the Spitfire is mainstream but, like the Beatles, it’s hugely popular for a reason 🙂. I see plenty scope for an excellent Spitfire wreck project - half-buried in desert sand, say, or crashed on Dunkirk beach. Sadly though I’m not one of those very talented modellers you refer to, I’ll have to settle for the other half-dozen GBs I’ll be able to lever a Spitfire into 😜.

(NB while I won’t be participating I think Entropy is an excellent idea and it has my vote!)

(…and nobody has worked harder on the campaign trail than @Bertie McBoatface! Not even me!)

Edited by TonyOD
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TonyOD said:

I see plenty scope for an excellent Spitfire wreck project - half-buried in desert sand, say, or crashed on Dunkirk beach

But why not give it a go. I think that’s going to be half the fun of this GB.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marklo said:

But why not give it a go. I think that’s going to be half the fun of this GB.

When the time comes… we’ll see. I am currently sporting a ridiculous beard based on a passing conversation where I may or may not have said “oh go on then” to a question about participation in Movember. Seems it constituted some kind of verbal contract (the facial hair format was voted on by the kids at the school where I work, and it could have been worse I suppose. See where democracy gets you though, @Enzo the Magnificent?)

spacer.png

• Like 1