RMS Olympic - Revell Titanic conversion

Marklo

C3121519-1437-44-CA-A459-7893-FD76-F91-ENow that my two Matchbox builds and my M10 are nearly finished time to get cracking on the Olympic and the Challenger,  both of which are really painting exercises. Black and pale blue on the port side and the pale plié on the starboard.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Marklo said:

Lots of little bits to add, but getting there.

They can be quite time-consuming but worth it in the end, I think. She's looking very glammed up in her war paint. Regards, Jeff.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

76-B1-B369-FD9-B-4-B64-9-B05-39-FB33-DD8I’ve run out of bits to stick on. However I am missing the roof from one of the deck structures. So find/replace the missing bit and a once over touch up of all the funnels, pipes and bits and it’s finished. More (hopefully) tomorrow 

• Like 1

Gidday @Marklo, congratulations on your completion. She looks absolutely terrific.

But in that last photo she seems to have a screw loose (rather like me. 😁) The stbd screw, but it's there in the previous photo.

I must say, however, that camo looks great, in fact the whole ship does.       Regards, Jeff.

2 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

But in that last photo she seems to have a screw loose (rather like me. 😁) The stbd screw, but it's there in the previous photo.

Yes without the stand the two outer screws are easy to knock off. I’ve now stuck the Olympic to its stand and both of the errant screws to the ship :) 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...